- Upload the ‘woocommerce-amazon-s3-storage’ folder to your ‘plugins’ directory.
- Activate ‘WooCommerce Amazon S3 Storage’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin area.
- Configure the plugin settings.
- Go to aws.amazon.com and sign up for an account there
- Go to console.aws.amazon.com. Select “Your Name” at the top right corner and then My Security Credentials.
- Create New Access Key
- Copy the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key and keep them, you will be using them below.
- Go to the WooCommerce > Amazon S3 Storage menu in your WordPress admin area.
- Paste the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key into the fields.
Sale Page: https://woocommerce.com/products/amazon-s3-storage/