Sell tickets for your next event, concert, function, fundraiser or conference directly on your own site with Box Office
WooCommerce allows you to set up any product to function as a ticket by creating a virtual product, but excludes ability to manage tickets. Box Office bridges that gap.
- Manage tickets for as many events as you wish
- Generate tickets that can have specific ticket-holder information attached
- Collect info on individual ticket-holders
- Allowing ticket-holders to manage their own info, regardless if they made the purchase
- Send custom printable tickets
- Bulk-email ticket-holders
- Export ticket-holder info to a CSV document
- Use Order Barcodes (separate purchase) to generate unique, scannable barcodes for each ticket
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce.com account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
More information at:.
Tickets start with creating a product, or editing an existing product in WooCommerce, then ticking a checkbox to designate as a ticket.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Click Add Product to add a new product. Or open an existing product. More info at: Adding and Managing Products.
- Scroll down to the Product Data section, and tick the Ticket box.
Sale Page: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-box-office/